The content contained on Money4MedStudents.org is for general information only.
Any advice, content or information received through Money4MedStudents.org should not be relied upon as being correct or accurate at the time of reading. It is your obligation to verify independently such content or information from primary sources and by taking specific professional advice. You must not rely on the content or associated services of Money4MedStudents.org to do this for you.
Money4MedStudents.org will not be accountable for any costs, losses, claims, damages or expenses incurred or suffered by you arising directly or indirectly in connection with Money4MedStudents.org and its content. This includes any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with Money4MedStudents.org, its contents or associated services.
This website contains material submitted and created by third parties. Money4MedStudents.org excludes all liability for any illegality arising from error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and takes no responsibility for such material.
This website also contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Money4MedStudents.org and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy completeness or fitness for purpose of any material on these sites. Money4MedStudents.org provides these links for your convenience and does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites.
In the event you purchase or obtain goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party's terms and conditions and Money4MedStudents.org will have no liability to you in respect of the same
Use of this site is provided by the Royal Medical Benevolent Fund [the RMBF]
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. The RMBF reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to the RMBF are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will the RMBF be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. The RMBF does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials
6. Copyright restrictions:
7. The RMBF takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non confidential and non proprietary information.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
The 1998 Data Protection Act defines your rights as an individual in relation to the information held about you and how it may be used.
This statement describes how we may use the information which we collect on our website.
We may use your information to:
We employ the services of a third party to help us in certain areas, such as website hosting. In some cases, that third party may receive your information. However, at all times we will control and be responsible for the use of your information. In some circumstances, we may need to share this information with third parties, but only in connection with a possible application, for example another charity.
We may, from time to time, communicate information about our services to you or provide periodic newsletters.
We will not give, sell or lease any personal data to any other firm, person, organisation or agency for commercial purposes.
The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security measures and we use reasonable procedures to check for the most commonly known viruses before sending information electronically. The RMBF will not have liability to you in respect of any error or omission arising from, or in connection with, the electronic communication of information to you.